Welcome to The Pirate Pharmacist Blog

A blog concerning pharmacokinetics and rum.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Museum Trip

This morning, I got up at the crack of 10:30 and went to go see some of the museums D.C. has a offer. I started with the Air and Space Museum, which has a great exhibit on WWI fighter pilots and some disabled ICBM rockets from both the USA and USSR on display. Next, I headed off to the American History Museum. There, I saw Abraham Lincoln's hat, suit and repeating rifle. There was also a neat exhibit on the production process of penicillin, and I was probably more excited to learn about that then 99.9% of the other people there. I might go see some more museums tomorrow, but I'll play it by ear.

1 comment:

  1. Cool you got to see the repeater in person. Hard to beat 44 dmg with small guns. God I've got to finish this stupid game!

    ReplyDelete